The Hispanic Center Has Material Needs as Well
In addition to financial contributions, the Hispanic Center accepts in-kind donations of goods and services.
Here is a current list of our needs
- Used/new computers
- Network/computer support
- Gas cards for client emergencies
- Taxi vouchers for client emergencies
- Bus passes for youth and adult client needs
- Financial Support for Second Harvest Gleaners food trucks
- Financial Contributions to our Client Emergency Discretionary account
To learn more about becoming a supporter of the Hispanic Center or to donate, please contact Vanessa Flores Giles at (616) 742-0200 ext.133 or email@example.com
The Hispanic Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent that the law allows.