Supporting Our Leaders (SOL)
The Supporting Our Leaders (SOL) Youth Program provides Latino youth with the knowledge, resources, and tools needed to graduate from high school and be prepared to enter college and the workforce.
Our program helps students and their families overcome barriers with our intensive case management, bilingual/bicultural staff, wrap-around services and academic support programming.
- After-school tutoring
- Access to laptops & printing
- College fieldtrips
- College and career preparation
- Dropout prevention services
- Gang prevention and intervention services
- Job readiness training (resumes, applications, interviewing, etc.)
- Leadership development
- Monthly parent meetings to help families navigate the educational system
- Paid work experiences
- Service learning projects & volunteer opportunities
- Ages 14-21
- Live in Kent County
- Motivated to succeed
Want to check out SOL’s complete program guide? Click here or the image below:
Please attend one of our weekly information sessions at 1:30pm or 3:30pm in the upstairs of the Hispanic Center for more program application information. No RSVP required.
For more information, contact Rachel Lopez, Director of Youth Services: